Simple, easy, it’s all you need.
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes (try Bushel Boy!)
- 1/2 medium onion (quartered)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeños (or 2 fresh, seeds removed) (chop a bit)
- Handful cilantro (use those stems too!)
- 1/2 lime (juiced)
- Good pinch kosher salt (to taste)
- Throw it all in the food processor , and whiz it round until it’s the consistency you like.
- Guess what…that’s it. Enjoy!
Take some liberties with this recipe. Roast or grill the tomatoes, add more garlic, use red onion. Add some more heat with chipotle. Have some fun with it.