A few tips for any stir-fry style dish (or any cooking really) is to have all of your ingredients out and ready to go (mise en place), slice, and chop and place in small bowls until needed. Be sure the shrimp is clean and deveined. You can leave the tails on if you like (it makes for a beautiful presentation).
• Chicken or other fish in place of shrimp
• Fresno or serrano pepper (depends how spicy you likey)
• Any color sweet bell pepper
• Green curry paste instead of red curry paste
• Do NOT substitute light coconut milk. Just no. 🙂
Keywords: Coconut Shrimp Rice Noodles, Spicy Shrimp Rice Noodles and Coconut Curry, Rice Noodles, Coconut Curry, Shrimp, Spicy Shrimp, Stir-fry, Spicy Stir-fry, Bean Sprouts, Thai Shrimp Coconut Curry Bowl,
Add your email in the box below, to receive awesome recipes. And they’re free. And delicious! I won’t send you any junk, promise!