Kid's Camp 2021
We’ll be cooking, grilling, baking (outside as much as possible). We’ll talk about gardening/composting, snacking, and learning about different cultures and their foods. We will also be talking about healthy food choices throughout the week.
It will be so fun, they won’t even know how much they are learning. Class only available as the four-day series.
Ages 9-13 (girls, boys, all are welcome).
Camp will be held at SheCooks.Design in my kitchen, backyard and garage on Berkeley Ave., in St. Paul
Class size limit: 6 kids | Covid-19 precautions will be strictly enforced: all kids will be tempted and asked a few health questions daily. Masks required to participate (while indoors)
Day One: Good Morning! Breakfast smoothies, cake doughnuts, and breakfast egg muffins
Day Two: Crack the Code Day! Chipotle burritos (homemade tortillas, chicken tinga, homemade salsa, and all the fixins), homemade Oreo Cookies
Day Three: Pasta Heaven! Homemade pasta, sauce (tomato and a cream sauce), and homemade vanilla ice cream
Day Four: Pizza Day! Homemade dough, sauces, and dessert pizza), Blueberry Lime Lemonade
KID’S CAMP 2021 | JUNE 14-17, 9:30-1:30
$295. / PER CHILD | AGES 9-13
The cost includes recipe packets, personalized apron, food, and fun!
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR KID’S CAMP
Cancellations must be made 90 days prior to your scheduled camp to receive a refund (less 5% cancellation fee). No refunds will be issued due to illness or missed classes. SheCooks.Design reserves the right to cancel a camp due to lack of participants. At SheCooks.Design, we will make every effort to accommodate our customers.
Save your child's spot at camp > sign up below:
Private Cooking Class with Shelagh
Cooking at home has never been so fun! Get private 1:1 coaching with Shelagh ‘side by side’ yet cooking with you from the other side of the town (or across the country!). Virtually, just you and me.
How it works:
- Book a private class.
- We will have a phone chat, and agree on a time for your class. We will talk about what you want to learn (basics, knife skills, pantry items or a particular flavor profile like Italian, Moroccan, Indian etc. for more class ideas, click the tap above). Your choice, I’m here to help you with your conundrums.
- SheCooksDesign supplies you with recipes and a shopping list. We will both shop for the same ingredients*.
- We meet via FaceTime or Zoom at the agreed time, we don our aprons and get cooking together!
*sometimes the same items on your shopping list won’t be available at your local shop, I’ll be on hand if you need to call we need to make a substitution, no worries.
What you’ll need:
- Stove-top/oven, possibly a grill (or grill-pan). Depending on the class
- A comfortable spot to chop, rock and roll, hopefully near your stove-top
- The ability to connect to Zoom conferencing with (preferrably) a laptop or tablet, but your smart phone will work
- Time to reserve for relaxing and having some fun in the kitchen with me!