Private Cooking Class with Shelagh
Cooking at home has never been so fun! Get private 1:1 coaching with Shelagh ‘side by side’ yet cooking with you from the other side of the town (or across the country!). Virtually, just you and me.
How it works:
- Book a private class.
- We will have a phone chat, and agree on a time for your class. We will talk about what you want to learn (basics, knife skills, pantry items or a particular flavor profile like Italian, Moroccan, Indian etc. for more class ideas, click the tap above). Your choice, I’m here to help you with your conundrums.
- SheCooksDesign supplies you with recipes and a shopping list. We will both shop for the same ingredients*.
- We meet via FaceTime or Zoom at the agreed time, we don our aprons and get cooking together!
*sometimes the same items on your shopping list won’t be available at your local shop, I’ll be on hand if you need to call we need to make a substitution, no worries.
What you’ll need For a vitual class:
- Stove-top/oven, possibly a grill (or grill-pan). Depending on the class
- A comfortable spot to chop, rock and roll, hopefully near your stove-top
- The ability to connect to Zoom conferencing with (preferrably) a laptop or tablet, but your smart phone will work
- Time to reserve for relaxing and having some fun in the kitchen with me!